24.3.07

Writing For You

It’s always difficult to come up with a well-rounded, well-written profile for yourself – particularly if you’re an artist and your talent lies in whatever form your artistic expression takes, but not necessarily in writing about it. At least, that’s been my experience when trying to elicit biographical information from artists.

(Purple - R. Koleilat©2007)
For many artists, having a good bio is a necessity – for everything from a blurb on a leaflet to your own horn-tooting on a book jacket (or website). A necessity, but a wretched ordeal to come up with on your own. This is where I come in.

When creating an artist profile, I incorporate biographical elements into the narrative with a detailed description of the style, technique and appeal of the artist’s work. Examples of the kind of profiles I have written for some of the artists we represent at the Gallery can be found on the website. I charge extremely reasonable fees for small write-ups that include research and free (reasonable) editing for six months, all easily paid for on PayPal.

For details, email me and I’ll send you a list of available services.
J'offre aussi des traductions Anglais/Français, Français/Anglais, English/French, French/English Translation available

No comments: