A handbag meme from Andi's new blog where I have to list the contents of my handbag (this is what happens when you're felled by a bum knee, you dream up more blogs and memes).
- A bottle of Tylenol Quick Release
- A pair of tiny scissors
- An empty gum wrapper (not mine)
- A toy from an unidentified fast food joint
- A tube of lipstick (a tube of lipstick? when did I buy this one? what a weird colour...)
- A pen, a pencil, 2 permanent markers, half a silver ballpoint pen with a logo on it
- A $5-off coupon for a Cranium game (ah, goodie - activity idea for tonight)
- The other part of the toy from the unidentified etc..
- An empty zippered pencil bag
- A tiny sewing kit (almost intact)
- A button (mine)
- 2 silver rings (from before I had to wear gloves to step outside)
- An American penny
- My huge and ugly black wallet (hint to hubby: let the kids choose my mother's day present this year)
- An empty bottle of hand sanitizer
- A receipt from the chiropractor (first session last Friday - apparently, I have a very unstable spine. Now that would explain the excruciating pain between the back of my head and my knees)
- My dead cell phone
- A green "green" zippered bag ( I usually forget to put it back and end up going home with plastic bags anyway)
I feel like tagging .... you! If you want me to, that is.