22.5.07

Tag, I'm it

Before I start here, yes, I'm aware that I'm doing this all wrong. I'll figure it out eventually and fix it.

So, thanks to Neda and Bee, here are the rules of the game:“Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs 7 things that are a habit, unusual or that no-one else knows, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.”

(Scarf - R. Koleilat © 2007)
How could you do this to me, sis? Payback coming soon. I couldn't come up with anyone who has a blog yet. But I won't keep you waiting to read these fascinating (and, as specified, random) facts:

1. I hate melons, but not watermelons.

2. I wish I could live underwater - it's so quiet there. At least it seems so for the few seconds I can hold my breath in the pool.
3. I've been known to look for my glasses while wearing them.
4. I'm addicted to coffee, even though it's poison to my system.
5. I think Desmond is the cat's meow too, now that Sawyer is too much of a little boy lust, uh, I mean lost - and I'm very sorry to say, John too. I'm so old now.
6. I'm actually being restrained when I make all these snarky comments, darling. Most of the time.
7. I didn't know until a few weeks ago that you had to click inside the highlighted portion to copy without losing your selection.

1 comment:

Artists With Artitude said...

Gotcha!!! Thanks for playing. Nice penand ink drawing too.