(I didn't want to mention Photoshop in the title, just in case you want to use another graphics program).
But here it is: A simple, but not too simple, image that we can use to flex our creativity muscles.
- Copy the image or open it with your program (I'll be using Photoshop), and do something with it... anything goes.
- I've left the image as is, it's large and has a high resolution, so feel free to alter the size as well to fit your needs and your computer's capabilities.
- Most importantly, try to remember (or write down, Rima) the steps, so we can appreciate the final result even more. Minimum alteration: 4 steps!
- Comments and critique are part of the deal - it will help us all get comfortable with this medium, and see things from different perspectives.
- Post the results on your blog or send it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll post it here instead (or as well). It would be nice if we could put them all side by side on one page on the Gallery website too - let me know what you think.
Good luck everyone ... and hey, let's be careful out there...